Do you want to give your portal users the ability to flag your web site within popular communities such as Digg, MySpace or Facebook? You can make this happen by using our Social Bookmarks module for DotNetNuke. Setup is easy and you can customize the sites your users link to from within the module setup screen.
Social Bookmarks are essentially the collaborative equivalent of storing favorites or bookmarks within a web browser, social bookmarking services (like del.icio.us, Digg, Facebook or Furl) let people store their favorite web sites online so that they can access them anytime and anywhere from a variety of different computers or mobile devices.Users can also share their favorite web sites with other internet users, making them a great way to discover new sites or colleagues who share your interests.
Adding bookmarks to your site is quick and easy:
- Install the module using the native DNN module installer tools
- Add the module to the page using the control panel
- Use the bookmark settings menu to select the sites to appear on the page.
- Review standard DotNetNuke module settings (note: it is recommended to turn off the Display Container and Print in the page settings)
- Our bookmark management interface makes it easy to add, edit, or remove bookmarks.